CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

friday and chillin'

So after school I went to the mall with my friend Brie and hung out and she just went home. Now I was watching clips from the Twilight commentary, its really funny! They make fun of themselves the whole movie, like how ridiculous some of the scenes were its great!
Not much happened today...actually, it was pretty much a waste of a day, I did NOTHING at school. First block, photography, I developed film, second block, global studies, we watched a movie, third block English, we looked at literature book options and last block Spanish I got out to go to a speaker, which was boring but totally worth missing Spanish for. I really shouldn't have come to school. But oh well, it was a good day, I was a good mood which makes me have a good time if you know what I mean.
So tomorrow I am going to Remy's house and Brie is coming too, so that should be fun. I'll write about it tomorrow.

0 comments: