CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

first entry!

So this is my very first entry. I've always wanted to start a blog, but have never done it. So here is my change. I'll probably write about things from my day to day life or just my thoughts and opinions. Or just anything at all. Right now I am eating a slice of pizza and listening to The Only Living Boy in New York by Simon & Garfunkel. Exactly that is random, I guess you could say that counts as my day to day life. I guess I should say something about me...
well I'm Scarlett, 16, girl...um intelligent? I try hard in school, wouldn't necessarily say I'm intelligent. I have two really good best friends named, Remy and Brie, which I will probably talk about a lot. No boyfriend...I'm just not the type right now (even though I have a slight crush on this boy named Ryan, and I NEVER have crushes on boys). I love my family with all my heart. I have dark blondish, light brownish hair that is almost armpit length and I'm trying to grow it out. Brown eyes, 5'4, slender. Just to give you a mental image of myself. I don't play sports, I'm not athletic, at all.
So, yep that's about it for now. I promise future entries will be more exciting!
Oh right, I am really looking forward to spring break, I think I am going to the beach, and if that's true, I am sooooo excited because I've been so freaking out about school that the beach would be like going to heaven right now. I seriously can't wait. Spring Break '09!

0 comments: